- 1 plastic tube of 6 ml (or plastic container of 4 ml).
- Glycerol, Honey, Aqua, Extracts of Vitis vinifera, Camellia sinensis and Sambucus nigra, Xanthan gum.
Mode Of Action
- Herpheal is a viscous, osmotically active hypertonic solution. When applied onto the open herpes lesion, Herpheal forms a film over the lesion and mechanically attracts hypotonic fluid present below the injured surface. This strong outward flow of liquid cleans the injury of all the small contaminants present inside (dead cells, cell debris, bacterial and virus particles, dust particles,…) and creates a favorable environment for healing. The film also protects the injury against dryness, irritation and external aggressions. Reduction in microbial contamination, cleaning of the injury, and hydration of the injured surface reduce pain and irritation, and accelerate the healing process.
- For topical use only. Remove the tip of the tube and apply 3 to 4 drops of Herpheal directly onto the labial lesion 3 to 4 times a day until complete healing. Close the tube after each use.
- Wash hands before use. This product is for topical use only and should not be swallowed. Do not touch the lesion with the tip of the tube during application. Do not use Herpheal if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients used to prepare this product, if you’ lready are under herpes treatment, or if the symptoms persist. We recommend consulting your doctor if you see no improvement within 7 days ofuse of Herpheal. Keep out of reach of children. Keep at room temperature. Do not use the product if the tube is damaged, after the expiry date or more than 30 days after opening the tube.
- Herpheal has no known side effects and is not dangerous if swallowed. Herpheal can be used by children above the age of 3, and pregnant or lactating women.