- (1R,2S,5R)-2-isopropyl-5-methylcyclohexanol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, 7-(dimethylamino) phenothiazin-3-ylidene]-dinnethylazanium; chloride, 1,2-propanediol, deionized water.
Who Can Use
- Adults with anal fissures and hemorrhoids problems can use this product. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, and children under the age of 15.
- MemeThol relieves the pain and itching (the most important symptoms of hemorrhoids) in a non-pharmacologic way.
- MemeThol creates a mechanical barrier in the outer layer of the skin that protects the irritated anal area against microbial agents.
- MemeThol ensures compliance with the pH of the anal region.
A Novel treatment for haemorrhoids
- Relieves haemorrhoids pain in seconds.
- Relieves the pain permanently, do not relapse during or after treatment.
- Haemorrhoids size reduces by Day 3 of application.
- Reduces clot cause of haemorrhoids and regulates the anal circulation.
- Create barrier against microbial agents in the area of haemorrhoids – the damaged tissues protected from infection have higher opportunity to heal.
- Resolves itching.
- 1/ 1 bottle is sufficient in majority of cases, 2nd bottle may be needed only in severe cases (stage 3 & stage 4).