- 1 plastic tube of 50m1.
- Glycerol, Honey, Aqua, Camellia sinensis extract, Vaccinium myrtillus extract, Xanthan gum.
Mode Of Action
- SOREHEAL is a viscous, osmotically active hyp’ertonic solution. When applied onto the superficial bedsores and diabetic ulcers, SOREHEAL forms a film over the lesion and mechanically attracts hypotonic fluid present below the injured surface. This strong outward flow of liquid keeps the wound surface hydrated over a long period of time and cleans the injury of all the contaminants interfering with cell growth and healing (dead cells, cell debris, free protein molecules, bacterial and viral particles, dust particles, … ). The film also protects the injury against dryness, irritation and external aggressions. Reduction in the microbial contamination, cleaning of the injury, and hydration ofthe injured surface reduce pain and irritation, and accelerate healing.
- Clean the wound surface with a cotton gauze soaked in physiological saline or a gentle wound cleanser to obtain a clean, dry & smooth surface.
- According to the size of the injury, pour a sufficient amount of SOREHEAL solution directly onto the wound so as to form a thin product film over the entire surface.
- We suggest protecting the wound by covering it with a sterile breathable cotton gauze bandage allowing aeration. Repeat the same procedure 2-3 times (non-exuding wounds) or 3-4 times (exuding wounds) a day in the beginning and at least once or twice a day thereafter, until complete wound healing.
- For fistula-type injuries with a small opening, we recommend cleaning the injured cavity thoroughly with physiological saline„is.„ squeezing gently to remove excess liquid, pouring SOREHEAL solution lit directly into the injury, and removing excess solution in order to only keep a thin product film over the injured surface. Repeat the same procedure 2-3 times per day.
- Wash hands before use. This product is for topical use only and should not be swallowed. Avoid contact between the tip of the tube and the lesion during application. Do not use SOREHEAL if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients used to prepare this product or if you are using any other topical product for wound treatment. Seek medical advice if you see no improvement. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use the product if the tube is damaged, after the expiry date or more than 30 days after opening the tube.
- SOREHEAL has no known side effects and is not dangerous if swallowed. SOREHEAL can be used in children above the age of 3, and pregnant or lactating women.