- 30 ml aluminum container with a spray.
- Glycerol, Honey, Aqua, CD-cyanidins (Propolis and Calendula officinalis extract), Linum Usitatissimum oil, Eucalyptus globulus essential oil.
Mode Of Action
- URTICOR Dry Cough is a viscous, filmogenic, hypertonic solution. When sprayed on the throat surface, URTICOR Dry Cough forms, over the throat mucosa, an osmotically active film that mechanically attracts hypotonic fluid from the deeper parts of the throat. Thus liquid outflow keeps the throat surface lastingly hydrated and the cough reflex is thus reduced. This strong outward flow of liquid also helps to detach and remove all the contaminants present on the throat surface, including bacteria, free virus particles, dust particles, dead cells and cell debris and any other particles so as to clean the throat surface and minimize the cough reaction. The viscous nature of the film also protects the throat surface from dryness, irritation and external aggressions, which reduces tingling, itching, pain and cough.
- For topical use only. Shake the spray container gently, remove the cap and direct the tip of the container’s opening towards the upper throat. Press the spray by applying finger pressure to release the product onto the upper part of the throat. Apply 3-4 sprays so as to form a thin product layer over the throat surface. We recommend using the spray every 20-30 minutes in the beginning of the treatment during the first 2-3h, and 3-4 times per day thereafter, up to complete recovery.
- Wash hands before use. This product is for topical use only. Do not inhale while spraying URTICOR Dry Cough. Avoid eating or drinking in the first 15-30 minutes following product application. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any ingredient used to prepare this product (honey can contain traces of pollens; some people may be allergic to eucalyptus essential oil) or if you see no improvement within 7 days of use. Seek medical advice in case the symptoms persist. Put the bottle cover back on after each use. The product being viscous, some product droplets may remain on the tip of the spray. Wipe the tip with the help of a tissue paper or cotton swab after each use. Daily dose supplies less than 2g of sugar per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Do not use the product if the spray is damaged, after the expiry date or more than 30 days after 1st use. Can be used in adults and children over 8 years of age.
- URTICOR Dry Cough has no known side effects and is not dangerous if swallowed. URTICOR Dry Cough can be used by adults and children over 8 years of age, not exceeding the recommended posology. Safety of use in pregnant or lactating women has not been established. In absence of sufficient data, we do not recommend using this product during pregnancy or lactation.